Monday 1 August 2011

WHATEVER


Hey people, hows it going ... I was reminded today by a friend about my blog, hence thought Yes why not, I wish there was a software for this blog on my phone and I can happily throw in a blog here and now.

Its been a hectic week work wise and can you bleeding believe it, its freaking August already, where has this year gone, please slow down 2011, still lot to be done ...

Watched a fantastic french thriller yesterday called THE BIG PICTURE, I always love these Anti HERO type films, a bit of grey never did anyone any harm. I have to give it to the FRENCH, they are bleeding good so are the SOUTH KOREANS ( Bless the BHATT CAMP ).

There is one film I have been dying to watch and that's INSHALLAH FOOTBALL, if someone can find me a DVD or a link, I would love it. Heard its stuck at the Censor Board, well wish them all the best.

Fasting has started and well just last week I decided to BULK up, well that goes down the drain and I shall just manage my athletic frame, lets see


Showed the official teaser trailer of 7 welcome to LONDON to people at ZEE and they went mental. I cant wait for this to be out and we can be one big happy family. Its always about the right timing and the best treatment and plannings. I have seen so many good films not being able to get good marketing etc.

I think I can summarise my entire experience and journey in this one film, hence this belongs to all of us and every single person will relate to this. Another show I am super excited about is BROADWALK EMPIRE, that is one hot shit show ... like NUCKY THOMPSON kicks ass ... Highly Recommended ...

I am directing a music video tomorrow and super excited as I will purely be behind the camera and am hoping the singer does well. I have some good ideas to execute.

Putting my team together soon for the release, last few months have been solo flying with technical team so quite excited.

On a random note, if anyone watches PRATIGYA, my dad loves Sajjan Singh and so do I , what an awesome talent, used to see him playing baddies right hand man and now he is a star, well done uncle ji


Need to grab a bite now so will sign out but will catch you all soon


much love and yes as always not gonna do spell check or read it again , ;)


Asad
xxx

4 comments:

SHAHRI on 1 August 2011 at 21:54 said...

Wow sounds pretty interesting, i´m sure your hard work will pay off as you believe in everything you do,be sure we will love it.

Best of luck for being a camera man tomorrow,
video will be rocking.

Keep us updated x

Anonymous said...

iPhones have really good apps for 'blogging' straight from your phone.

Anonymous said...

You will always achieve your dreams with planning and hard work. You have the raw talent and inshAllah you will make it happen.

Bulking up sounds good, wink wink

Love from your life long and BIGGEST fan.

Anonymous said...

cast me in ur film :P

Post a Comment

 

Asad Shan Blog. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Asadshan . com Customized for asad by Aravind Arumugam