Tuesday 19 July 2011

Two in a week, the world and Bollywood


Dear All,

I just thought to myself that I had written a Blog few days back and I remmebered a comment by a dear friend that I wrote 4 blogs this year , I laughed so hard , it was funny .. anyway how we doing today, all going well etc ...

This random thought just came in my head the other day, about the incidents that happened this year around the world, like Japan disaster, Innocent people being killed all around the world in wars, in the name of land, religion, conflicts, women and kids being raped and starving to death , there is so much hatred in this world and we read, discuss and continue our journeys in life, REASON is that everyone has their own problems and one needs focus on themseleves and I suppose that shall be one's goal to be a nice human being and take responsibility for their own actions. If everyone does that, it will be a stress free happy world.


Anyway lets talk some Bollywood guys, well where shall I start, Brand Aamir khan is rocking, one touch by him and it turns into Gold. well the guy has been slogging and working hard for nearly 27 years so he deserves it. In my last Blog I spoke about SRK's DON 2 and Tom Cruises MI 4 .... so i thought Don@ trailer was slick cos of SRK but seriously people Tom Cruise eats everyone alive in his trailer, it is totally fab and I had a Blood Rush. well we cant compare both industries, but we are great at copying stuff ... as De NIRO said , steal whatever you see when it comes to acting cos I promise you, they must have stolen it in the first place indeed.


on that lovely note , my next meeting is starting in 5 so will love ya and leave ya ...


blessings xxx

3 comments:

Sudeept Gaur on 19 July 2011 at 18:53 said...

Dude one thing about Amir Khan is very wired. All the actresses he has worked with in the recent years were never turned into gold. For example he slept with Monica Dogra (thats certainly more than touching..lol) in the movie Dhobi Ghaat and I never saw her on screen after that. Does he have a strategy of not to launch the actress or what. Where as SRK has actually launched few of them. One of the biggest example I can think of right now is Anushka Sharma.
I couldnt figure that out even though I've met both SRK and Amir.
Does Amir do it on purpose or what? would like your opinion on this as you are more attached to the industry than me.

Asad Shan on 1 August 2011 at 21:27 said...

Well Sudeept, I do not think AK or SRK or SK or SAK have anything to do with launching the career of the females. I believe its the producers call but I am pretty sure they do have a say as they are pretty powerful. They all wanna stay youthful hence they work with newbies and hence trying to stay young forever. AK has this marketing midas touch as he doesnt allow anyone to promote the film and thats his rule. SRK is a bit more chilled out than that, hope this answers

Asnaa Ali Sabzposh on 1 February 2012 at 12:31 said...

The DON 2 trailer was awesome indeed. Shah Rukh Khan at his sexiest best! It's true that we can't compare Don2 and MI4 but personally I think Don2 was a fab job. And as for copying, come to think of it, a couple of scenes did remind me of Prison Break. Funny.

Love and luck,
Asnaa

Post a Comment

 

Asad Shan Blog. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Asadshan . com Customized for asad by Aravind Arumugam